Last Update March 13, 2020
Information Collection and Use Types of Data Collected
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features as well as improve and customize our service. You can enable or disable location services in your settings.
Use Of Data
Consumer Affinity, Inc. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Basis for Processing Personal Data under GDPR
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Consumer Affinity, Inc.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
Your Data Protection Rights under GDPR
Google Ads (AdWords)
Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page.
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page.
Bing Ads Remarketing
Bing Ads remarketing service is provided by Microsoft Inc.
You can opt-out of Bing Ads interest-based ads by following their instructions.
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page.
To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads, follow these instructions from Facebook.
Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioural Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
Links to Other Sites
Our products and service do not address people under the age of 18 (“children”). However, given the nature of the Internet and various app stores, it’s entirely possible that our apps could be installed and used by children. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information of children. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data and you want it removed, please contact us.
Changes to This Policy
We may update our policies from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the updates to this page. You are advised to review our policies periodically for changes. Changes to our policies are effective when they are posted here and the effective date updated.